At The ODP Corporation, reducing our environmental impact and tackling climate change continues to be a foundational focus.
We are proud to continue driving our strategy into measurable action by:
- committing to set science-based targets to SBTi
- setting absolute plastic reduction goals
- adding recyclability information on our packaging
- focusing on waste reduction.
Green House Gas (GHG) Emissions Reduction
Have committed to set near-term company-wide emission reductions in line with climate science with the Science Based Target Initiative.
Reduce absolute plastic in private label packaging and e-commerce shipping operations by 20% by the end of 2027* using a 2022 baseline
Implement How2Recycle label in 100% of Private Brand Products by 2025 (where space allows)
Achieve zero waste in 30% of our DCs by 2025
* For private label, we will divide the total amount of plastic packaging (in metric tons) by the total units received from suppliers. For e-commerce shipping, we will divide the total amount of plastic dunnage and envelopes (in metric tons) used by the total packages shipped. The total amount of estimated plastic packaging used in 2022 is 2,060mt and the percentage of plastic used that is made from post-consumer recycled content is 1.75%.